Women in the Word

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/05/2015 5:53 am  #1

Introduction

Hello,

I am starting the Acts study on Monday and so was happy to find a non-Facebook group that I could join! I try to limit my time on Facebook as it is a temptation for me and draws me away from God and my family.

I am 41 and a stay at home mom & wife. We have two littles ages 15 months and 3 1/2 years. I just recently started having quiet time in the morning, getting up before my family does...it has been such a blessing in my life (even though it is tough to get up!) I have been struggling to know what to read and so was really excited when I found Good Morning Girls.

Thank you for having me!

9/06/2015 8:29 pm  #2

Re: Introduction

esuzannah wrote:

Hello,

I am starting the Acts study on Monday and so was happy to find a non-Facebook group that I could join! I try to limit my time on Facebook as it is a temptation for me and draws me away from God and my family.

I am 41 and a stay at home mom & wife. We have two littles ages 15 months and 3 1/2 years. I just recently started having quiet time in the morning, getting up before my family does...it has been such a blessing in my life (even though it is tough to get up!) I have been struggling to know what to read and so was really excited when I found Good Morning Girls.

Thank you for having me!

Welcome, glad to have you with us.With two little ones that age, I am sure it is a challenge to find time for quiet

I am glad to have you read along with us.

Board footera