Women in the Word

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/11/2016 4:53 pm  #1

Hi,

I am a mother of two boys ages 1 and 11 and exepecting another boy in September. Im learning to balance being a wife, motherhood, and housework. I do love it but sometimes life can get crazy. This is my very first time joining GMG. My goal is to draw closer to God and fall in love with personal Bible study. This is my sincere desire. Im excited to begin this journey. I was so glad to find this group as i no longer engage in FB. Please keep me in your prayers

6/12/2016 2:21 pm  #2

Re: Hi,

Grace wrote:

I am a mother of two boys ages 1 and 11 and exepecting another boy in September. Im learning to balance being a wife, motherhood, and housework. I do love it but sometimes life can get crazy. This is my very first time joining GMG. My goal is to draw closer to God and fall in love with personal Bible study. This is my sincere desire. Im excited to begin this journey. I was so glad to find this group as i no longer engage in FB. Please keep me in your prayers

Thank you so much for joining us Grace. Congratulations on the new blessing coming in Sept. I have trouble just balancing being a wife and housework with an occasional short-term foster kid!! So, I can imagine your plate is full!

But, I can tell you, I really have fallen so much more in love with God by taking the time to really slowly meditate on a chapter with rushing to read a longer reading. It has shifted my focus to reading to learn doctrine and principles for living, to gaining deeper insight into who God is.

So I pray that you will be blessed as you pursue this desire at a very busy time for you. Just don't get discouraged if you are not perfect as you try to balance everything. Don't give up if you get behind, just jump in wherever we are. And don't feel stressed if you can't type a long response each day. Just drop in to let us know you are reading along and to engage in community.

If things don't always make sense, keep reading. Scripture interprets scripture. So, the more we keep reading God's word, the more we understand His word.

Board footera