Women in the Word

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/13/2015 12:16 am  #1

Prayer Needed Please

I have lost my voice due to larynigitis. This happen almost evey time I get a flu. I'm a talker kinda non stop talker so silence is real hard for me. I am going back to homeschooling in a week. Please pray that I surrender this situation to God and that His will be done in my life. Thankyou my sisters in Christ from yours in downunder.
I did put this up a few days ago but I only now have worked out how to make a new topic.

1/18/2015 7:54 pm  #2

Re: Prayer Needed Please

Loretta,

I have not had consistent internet access this week.  So I hope you are feeling better.  I am definitely saying a prayer for your now that God would continue to strengthen and heal your body and that He will help you to get your responsibilities completed.

1/19/2015 3:30 am  #3

Thank you all for your prayers my voice is at about 70% I am feeling heaps better.

1/20/2015 10:47 am  #4

Glad to hear that, will keep praying for that last 30%.  I hope your homeschooling has been going well.

1/22/2015 4:14 am  #5

I'm feeling real good even be able to get back to the gym. Thank you so much for all your prayers. 

8/18/2015 2:31 am  #6

Please pray for my two cousins who were In a serious car crash. Both were critically injured. By God's mercy and grace they're getting better everyday. And I have full faith they'll recover swiftly with no disabilities.

8/19/2015 8:34 am  #7

Oh, of course. Praying right now.

9/21/2015 8:48 am  #8

We could use some prayers.  We have just been overwhelmed lately with our oldest son and are super tired because of it.  He turns 4 on Wednesday and hope he is better by then.  He had a minor surgery almost 2 weeks ago.  A week after ended up with a random fever for a full day and night (no other symptoms besides just acting tired which I assume was because of the fever). Then Sunday morning woke up to a dream and started coughing.  When he gets a cough it turns into a croupy cough and we have to give him inhaled steroid breathing treatments.  We hate giving them to him being so young but would rather do that then have him not be able to breathe at night.  So when he gets these coughs my husband will usually sleep on the floor in his room in case he does stop breathing and so neither of us get any sleep because we are constantly listening for him.  He sounds better during the day...still nasty cough but nothing like it is at night.  Praying that he gets over this quickly and my 1 year old stays healthy.

9/21/2015 7:53 pm  #9

amberlkuntz wrote:

We could use some prayers.  We have just been overwhelmed lately with our oldest son and are super tired because of it.  He turns 4 on Wednesday and hope he is better by then.  He had a minor surgery almost 2 weeks ago.  A week after ended up with a random fever for a full day and night (no other symptoms besides just acting tired which I assume was because of the fever). Then Sunday morning woke up to a dream and started coughing.  When he gets a cough it turns into a croupy cough and we have to give him inhaled steroid breathing treatments.  We hate giving them to him being so young but would rather do that then have him not be able to breathe at night.  So when he gets these coughs my husband will usually sleep on the floor in his room in case he does stop breathing and so neither of us get any sleep because we are constantly listening for him.  He sounds better during the day...still nasty cough but nothing like it is at night.  Praying that he gets over this quickly and my 1 year old stays healthy.

Praying now. Praying that God would touch and heal your son, that he would have peaceful sleep, that God would give you and your husband physical, emotional, spiritual, and relational strength.

Praying that you would see Him at work in the middle of this, that He would give you all His strength. And praying for health and protection for your one-year old.

10/05/2015 3:41 pm  #10

TBG wrote:

amberlkuntz wrote:

Praying now. Praying that God would touch and heal your son, that he would have peaceful sleep, that God would give you and your husband physical, emotional, spiritual, and relational strength.

Praying that you would see Him at work in the middle of this, that He would give you all His strength. And praying for health and protection for your one-year old.

So we all ended up with the cold.  It was a nasty one, but are all feeling a lot better now.  Hope to be able to catch up with you gals as I have been farther out of the loop than I would like.  Thanks for the prayers!

Board footera