Women in the Word

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/06/2015 8:07 am  #1

Week of April 6

This will be a short week. We will read Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Then we will go on spring break from April 9th until Monday, April 20th.

1) I am thinking of posting some interesting and helpful information during this time. I will keep you posted on this.
2) Also, I think we should stay in the habit of reading God's Word daily. So, I will create a thread where we can still check in and just share whatever God is teaching us in our own readings, devotionals, bible studies, etc.

Here is the reading for this week.
Monday
Reading: Matthew 26
3 Minute Devotional
Optional GMG Discussion Question:
Jesus asked the disciples to watch and pray. Yet, they slept. Something so simple - and yet, it was a struggle. What is one thing God is asking you to do that you are struggling to do.

Tuesday
Reading: Matthew 27
3 Minute Devotional
Jesus Christ died on the cross for YOUR sins. It was personal - for you. Share today about the time you surrendered your life to Him.

Wednesday
Reading: Matthew 28
3 Minute Devotional
After Jesus’ resurrection, He left us a commission - to go and make disciples of all nations. It was a command - not a suggestion. Starting in our homes-to our neighborhoods, towns, cities, our nation - and our world.
How are you living out the great commission?

Board footera