Women in the Word

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/11/2014 8:15 am  #1

Pastor's Family

Please pray for my Pastor's family.  His name is David and his wife is Debbie.  They have 2 grown children.  Aaron (son) and (wife-Madelyn) who are pregnant and due in 19 weeks and Dava (daughter) and (husband-Jonathon).

This family is going through a lot of loss this year.  David had a heart stent placed in his widowmaker in June (he's doing quite well now).  Dava miscarried in early June. Madelyn just found out that her baby will either be stillborn or will be severely retarded as the baby's brain is not developing correctly.  Madelyn just lost her mom a year ago to cancer.  Her mom was either in her 40s or 50s.  

This breaks my heart for them.  I know they have a lot of faith in this family, but I know this has been some difficult times for them.  I know God has a plan and I know that He is faithful, but still sometimes we go through grief and heartache.

Also, please pray for Dava and Jonathon's situation.  Hopefully, I can share some good news about their story soon.  

Please pray for them.  

9/12/2014 9:43 am  #2

Re: Pastor's Family

I pray for our group daily and I will add this family to my prayers.

10/08/2014 8:06 am  #3

I wanted to give you an update about this family.

Madelyn and Aaron are 15 weeks away from their baby girl being born.  She will have and underdeveloped brain, but they do not know what the extent of the handicap will be.  They are facing it with God's grace and love.  She is so brave.

Jonathan and Dava have been wanting to adopt from foster care.  They are all set up and ready to welcome 2 young girls into their home.  At the last moment, the birth mother decided to show up for the last court date.  They won't be able to adopt them at this time.  However, the judge is letting the girls still visit Jonathan and Dava.  The birth father is more than willing to give up his rights.   Pray for this family, and these little girls.  May they be blessed beyond understanding.  If they aren't able to adopt the girls, then at least the girls will have had a little time spent in a Christian home. 

Thanks for letting me share.  

11/13/2014 9:37 am  #4

Thanks for sharing sweetlight.  I am continuing to remember this family in prayer.

11/13/2014 10:57 am  #5

Madelyn and Aaron's baby girl passed away and was delivered November 4.  Please continue to pray for them and their parents (so baby's grandparents).   Please pray for Dava and Jonathon.  They are in a waiting period for a possible adoption.

It's so sad.  But God is there, and He is good.  There is none other like Him. 

Thank you.

1/11/2015 3:25 am  #6

I have lost my voice due to larynigitis. This happen almost evey time I get a flu. I'm a talker kinda non stop talker so silence is real hard for me. I am going back to homeschooling in a week. Please pray that I surrender this situation to God and that His will be done in my life. Thankyou my sisters in Christ from yours in downunder.

Board footera