Women in the Word

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/01/2016 11:44 am  #81

Re: Let's introduce oursleves.

44 year old mom of 3 (20,19, and 14).
I have been married for almost 22 years.
Just truly started my walk with GOD this year.
I look forward to the James study and getting to know y'all.

8/01/2016 11:56 am  #82

43 year old
Pastors wife/married for 23 years
mom to 3 (18, 14 and 11)
Looking forward to digging into God's Word together.
Blessings!

8/01/2016 12:19 pm  #83

melissa6887 wrote:

44 year old mom of 3 (20,19, and 14).
I have been married for almost 22 years.
Just truly started my walk with GOD this year.
I look forward to the James study and getting to know y'all.

JRoberts73 wrote:

43 year old
Pastors wife/married for 23 years
mom to 3 (18, 14 and 11)
Looking forward to digging into God's Word together.
Blessings!

Welcome melissa6887 and JRoberts73!

Glad to have you both here. And melissa6887 what an exciting time for you - God bless you as grow in intimacy and see Him at work in your life.

8/02/2016 4:30 am  #84

Hi I am a 46 year old mom of 2 (17and 18). I am very active in our local church as pastoral care co ordinator and I try to work hard for the Lord. I confess to you all now that I struggle to make time for scripture every day and I am joining you all to try and change that! Please pray I succeed it can only bring blessings.

8/02/2016 7:58 am  #85

chocolatejulie wrote:

Hi I am a 46 year old mom of 2 (17and 18). I am very active in our local church as pastoral care co ordinator and I try to work hard for the Lord. I confess to you all now that I struggle to make time for scripture every day and I am joining you all to try and change that! Please pray I succeed it can only bring blessings.

Certainly, I pray for our group almost daily. I will say a special prayer for you. You know I heard someone say once, that if the Devil can't make you sin he will make you busy. Sometimes there is so much busyness in church that we don't have time to actually spend with God.

8/29/2016 5:22 am  #86

Good Morning! I am 48, I've been married almost 32 years, we have 4 kids, 2 biological and 2 adopted. I homeschool the two youngest (15 and 12). We also have two grandkids which live 3 states away. I've been doing good morning girls since before Courtney wrote her book. I have missed one yet, not that I've done them exactly each day but I've read each one including the proverbs 31 ebook, and I've been richly blessed and spiritually guided by all of them. I look forward to the new study, and meeting new sisters in Christ!

8/29/2016 6:36 pm  #87

Cliftview wrote:

Good Morning! I am 48, I've been married almost 32 years, we have 4 kids, 2 biological and 2 adopted. I homeschool the two youngest (15 and 12). We also have two grandkids which live 3 states away. I've been doing good morning girls since before Courtney wrote her book. I have missed one yet, not that I've done them exactly each day but I've read each one including the proverbs 31 ebook, and I've been richly blessed and spiritually guided by all of them. I look forward to the new study, and meeting new sisters in Christ!

Wow, welcome Cliftview. That is great that you have done all the GMG studies! So glad you have joined us. I loved the extra week we spent on Proverbs 31 last summer and downloaded the ebook but have not done it yet. It is something I am definitely interested in doing.

8/29/2016 10:07 pm  #88

Hello I'm a 35 year old mom of 4 (18,12, 4, and 2) - I'm so happy to have found this group of ladies. I look forward to digging into the Word together.

8/31/2016 10:03 am  #89

Steph81 wrote:

Hello I'm a 35 year old mom of 4 (18,12, 4, and 2) - I'm so happy to have found this group of ladies. I look forward to digging into the Word together.

Thank you for joining us. I really enjoy the interaction and sharing of ideas as well. So, I hope you find it meaningful.

Last edited by TBG (8/31/2016 10:03 am)

9/02/2016 11:07 am  #90

Greetings from the west coast. I am mom of five, mother-in-law to two and a grandma to one with one more on the way...and I'm still in my forties! Woo hoo!! Grateful to find you all, and very excited to dig into the Word with you - confident the Lord will bless our time. He is soooo good!!!   

Board footera