Women in the Word

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2015 5:23 pm  #41

Re: Let's introduce oursleves.

Hello there, I am new here.  My name is Ingrid.  I live in Canada, have 5 children, am a stay home, homeschooling Mom.  I cook most things from scratch, but love to have a few boxes of frozen pizza or perogies in the freezer for when I don't feel like cooking.  I love the Lord, love studying His word and love to talk with others about what they are learning from His Word.  Lately I have been having a hard time getting into the Word everyday, so please pray for me about that.  I love GMG studies.  And so look forward to being a part of this group.

God is sooooo good.

6/08/2015 7:32 pm  #42

Hey ladies! I'm 22 and I've done group bible studies before, but this is my first time doing an online bible study. I'm excited to try it! I'm from Georgia. I'm currently getting my bachelor's degree in religious studies and I will graduate in Spring 2016. I know this bible study will be a new opportunity for me to grow!

6/09/2015 2:33 am  #43

Hi ladies, so this is my first time joining an online bible study group. Looking forward to  meeting new people, sharing our thoughts on the word, challenging each other spiritually, mentally and emotionally. Getting rooted in the word and growing deeper in Christ.

Less of me, more of You.

6/09/2015 9:31 am  #44

Hi, I think I tried GMG once before, or something similar, but it was with an e-mail group and this is just so much better.  Hoping to be faithful to the group, not just reading/ hearing from others, but also sharing.  I've recently moved, have 2 little ones and am missing being settled in church as we are still on the search!  Looking forward to the study and fellowship. 

6/09/2015 11:32 am  #45

Hi there!  I have been following the bible study for the last few months just by checking in on womenlivingwell.org and am now looking forward to getting a little deeper into it with discussion.  I'm so glad there was a forum set up since I don't have a Facebook account.  I am in my 30's and am a stay at home mom to two young children, a boy and a girl, and I've been married for just about 12 years.  So glad to meet you all, it looks like we are going to have a nice group to chat with.

6/09/2015 3:34 pm  #46

AngelaDrum wrote:

Hi, I just joined the group and am so excited.  I am 39 have been married to my wonderful husband for 18 years this year. We have two very respectable teen boys. We live in a rural part of Virginia we have a mini farm/homestead. I teach preschool Sunday School so I've been out of my womens Sunday School class for a while now and I can't wait to get started on a bible study with woman, again.

Welcome Angela! We are glad to have you join us. I have really been enjoying this. Reading one chapter really helps me dig in and see some new truths. I hope you find the fellowship and sharing to be encouraging.

6/09/2015 3:37 pm  #47

mangomumma wrote:

Hello there, I am new here.  My name is Ingrid.  I live in Canada, have 5 children, am a stay home, homeschooling Mom.  I cook most things from scratch, but love to have a few boxes of frozen pizza or perogies in the freezer for when I don't feel like cooking.  I love the Lord, love studying His word and love to talk with others about what they are learning from His Word.  Lately I have been having a hard time getting into the Word everyday, so please pray for me about that.  I love GMG studies.  And so look forward to being a part of this group.

Welcome Ingrid. It looks like we have some things in common. I love cooking from scratch as well!! And one of my favorite aspects of this study is sharing our insights with each other. Excited to start studying Proverbs with you. It is important to try to discipline ourselves to stay in the Word, but don't get so discouraged if you miss several days that you just give up all together. Keep pressing on towards the mark!

6/09/2015 3:39 pm  #48

rloskoski wrote:

Hey ladies! I'm 22 and I've done group bible studies before, but this is my first time doing an online bible study. I'm excited to try it! I'm from Georgia. I'm currently getting my bachelor's degree in religious studies and I will graduate in Spring 2016. I know this bible study will be a new opportunity for me to grow!

Welcome! We are glad to have you here. What a wonderful addition to have a student of religious studies join us.

6/09/2015 3:41 pm  #49

Precious wrote:

Hi ladies, so this is my first time joining an online bible study group. Looking forward to  meeting new people, sharing our thoughts on the word, challenging each other spiritually, mentally and emotionally. Getting rooted in the word and growing deeper in Christ.

We are looking forward to fellowshiping with you also Precious. Welcome. And I have definitely grown deeper in the Word through this study.

6/09/2015 3:45 pm  #50

ndiwano wrote:

Hi, I think I tried GMG once before, or something similar, but it was with an e-mail group and this is just so much better.  Hoping to be faithful to the group, not just reading/ hearing from others, but also sharing.  I've recently moved, have 2 little ones and am missing being settled in church as we are still on the search!  Looking forward to the study and fellowship. 

Welcome Ndiwano, Having moved 2 years ago then just purchased our house 1 year ago, I can relate. It takes a while to get settled in and to find your community. We look forward to your input and participation.

Board footera