Women in the Word

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/11/2015 5:02 pm  #1

Week of October 12, 2015

Week of October 12, 2015
This Week’s Reading Assignment

The discussion thread is under Bible Study » Acts.
S.O.A.K. any verse of your choosing.

Don't forget to check the introduction on Mondays and the devotional on Friday at Good Morning Girls.

Monday
Good Morning Girls: Introduction to weekly reading
Reading: Acts 26
Verse of the Day: Acts 26:18
To open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

Optional GMG Discussion Question:
Though Paul was imprisoned, he was allowed to speak for himself and give his testimonyagain, just as God promised. Has God ever given you another opportunity to share your testimonywith someone? If so, did you take advantage of the opportunity?

Tuesday
Reading: Acts 27
Verse of the Day: Acts 27:25
So take heart, men, for I have faith in God that it will be exactly as I have been told.

Optional GMG Discussion Question: Paul was able to witness again for Christ and reveal what God had promised, that all thelives aboard the ship would be saved. How have you been able to share God's promises with others?

Wednesday
Good Morning Girls: Links and thoughts to go deeper
Reading: Acts 28
Verse of the Day: Acts 28:28
Let it be known to you that this salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles; they will listen.”

Optional GMG Discussion Question: No matter where Paul went or was taken, he shared his testimony and allowed God to workthrough him. Where has God given you the opportunity to witness that seemed unlikely or unusual?

Board footera