Women in the Word

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/06/2016 5:44 pm  #1

Introduction

Hi, this is also my first time doing this kind of bible study.
I am married for almost 30 years.
I like to be part of the group and I am looking forward to learn more about the Word of God.
Tanks.

9/06/2016 5:46 pm  #2

Re: Introduction

I am married for almost 30 years now.
I like the soap or soak method very much.
I am happy to be part of the group and I am looking forward to learn more about the Word of God.
Thank you so much.

9/07/2016 8:26 am  #3

Josefine wrote:

I am married for almost 30 years now.
I like the soap or soak method very much.
I am happy to be part of the group and I am looking forward to learn more about the Word of God.
Thank you so much.

Welcome Josefine. We certainly welcome your insight from 30 years of marriage.  I have been married 17.

I also like the SOAP/SOAK method. I like the focus on prayer.

Glad you are here, please join us over in the Bible Study section in the Joshua thread and share your insight into the passage.

1/05/2017 4:19 am  #4

Hello Everyone!
My name is Karen. I am new to this group and also new to Bible studying. I am an Anglo-India born in Chennai, India and then migrated to Australia while I was a teen. I've lived all over the world working in different places in the field of Hospitality as a Hotel Manager. I have returned to Chennai and I currently live and work here. I am an Entrepreneur in the field of Training and Education. I am 44 years old and I am single and still waiting on the Lord for my future life partner. I joined Good Morning Girls in 2014 and kept following Courtney's blog and watching her videos. I've never been to a Bible study before hence I am very new at this and do not have any clue. I love the Lord Jesus with all my heart and I feel that He has lead me here to be a part of this circle. I feel a deep desire to learn God's word, understand it, discern it and apply it in my daily living. The only thing is I don't know how to study the Bible and so forth. I read the Bible but I feel incomplete since I am not sure if I am doing it correctly or understanding how to study and learn the scriptures. I am hoping that all of you will be able to teach me and help me get closer and connect deeper with God through His Holy word. I am so excited and so happy that I am here. I am looking forward with much eagerness to start the journey of studying and understanding God's word. I am also looking forward to connecting with all of you out here and learning from your experiences and shared wisdom. God bless each one of you out here on this journey of learning God's word.
Blessings and love
Karen

Board footera